Between Garrett's crazy school and work schedule, my sleepless nights *yes, that means he's still not sleeping through the night* & 5am alarm clock, work and all the other duties that come with being a wife and mother...that leaves, well, no time to sit in front of the computer (at least for me). I'm pretty sure when I just recently loaded some pictures Thursday (after our trip to the pumpkin patch), that was the first time I have been on our computer in months. Work computer, whole other story; but still certainly no time to update the blog.
Before I got into too much trouble I made a point that when Marcus went down for his afternoon nap today, the least I would do would be update this guy with some pictures...after the dishes, mopping, laundry, etc. So here I type...as quickly as possible to give you a brief update.
So, since I last posted...I think in this order...Marcus: started scooting efficiently, started rolling over, then using what we termed the 50 point turn...he turns and scoots as many times as needed to get from point A to point B, sitting up; and now, crawling in circles, but not in a straight line. And most recently yesterday his first tooth cut through! *Yep, that means grumpier than normal, and less sleep for me!* He's also made it to two doctors appointments - 4 month: 95th percentile in height (26 3/4"), and 65th in weight (15 1/2 lbs). 6 month: 98th percentile in height (29") and 50th in weight (17 3/4 lbs)...apparently using all his energy to grow taller, not wider. He's been perfectly healthy *knock on wood*, not even a runny nose yet. *Breast-milk is the best-milk*.
As far as events...We took him on his first flight. We flew from Phoenix to Sacramento...visited his BFF Carter Lovingood. Down to my parents in Rio Vista, to the Great-Grandparents in Concord & Lafayette...a trip to where his mom and dad fell in love (Alameda). A trip to San Francisco to visit the Church's (people, not place of worship)...then in a whirlwind, back to Rio Vista to spend some time with my BFF's. Then, it was right back home. This trip sure made me miss being in Northern California though...all of my family and amazing friends!! Since then, it's probably been mostly work, little play...at least for Garrett and I. We started attending church (place of worship, not people), which we've really enjoyed. We had a visit this week from Garrett's grandparents from Indiana. We all went WAY OUT to Queen Creek to the Olive Mill and Pumpkin Patch. Fun times!! Now, it's Sunday-Funday - we had church this morning, we've just been working on some chores, and watching football...and I'm feeling very lucky to have Garrett home this weekend!!!!! LOVE IT & HIM! K - well, now that I've done some rambling...back to work before the little one wakes up.
xoxo,
Jackie
![]() |
| 5 months |
![]() |
| 1st time trying sweet potatoes...love them! |
![]()
| ||
![]() |
| 1st Flight |
![]() |
| It's ok baby Carter! |
![]() |
| Great Grandma |
![]() |
| Great Grandma & Grandpa Billeci |
![]() |
| Alameda Beach |
![]() |
| Flight Home with his new favorite toy...Owl Puppet from Aunt Jenni |
![]() |
| 1st Attempt at the Sippy Cup (Pear Juice & Water) |
![]() |
| First visit from Great Grandma & Grandpa Huber |
![]() |
| 1st Pumpkin Patch |

































such a handsome boy! he's going to be sooooooo tall...in the pic of him laying flat out, he already looks a mile long! ;)
ReplyDelete